Trade – Showcase – Festival: The largest international trade fair for jazz
jazzahead ! is the annual industry gathering of the international jazz scene in Bremen, Germany. In 2019, 3,408 participants from 64 countries were registered.
jazzahead! connects the international scene since 2006. The participants of jazzahead! come from all areas of the scene such as: artists and promoters, bookers, labels, agencies, publishers, festival and club programmers, distributors, lobby institutions, associations, press and more.
jazzahead! is a trade fair, conference and showcase festival - with contemporary, high-profile jazz from Germany and Europe, an annually changing partner country (2020: Canada) and from overseas.
Register now for jazzahead!
Via the links you can choose your participation for jazzahead! 2020.
Depending on the type of registration the selected link will lead you to the appropriate form. Further information regarding participating options, hall plans, terms and conditions and more is available here
As a registered participant you will have the following service:
- Access to jazzahead! 2020 and free entry to all showcase concerts and events in Hall 6 and Hall 7 and Kulturzentrum Schlachthof
- Regular discount on a ticket for jazzahead! CLUBNIGHT and GALA CONCERT at Die Glocke Bremen
- Personal badge & jazzahead! bag with information material (issued at the venue)
- Entry in the list of professional participants with all important personal data and a login to the online data base
- WIFI is included at jazzahead!
As an exhibitor you book a stand at the fair. jazzahead! offers stand options for different budgets and allows you to optimally present yourself. Find more info in our price list
With this type of registration you become co-exhibitor at an umbrella stand, e.g. a country or labels. An overview of shared booths can be found here.
As a co-exhibitor of an umbrella stand, you should first contact the organizer to receive a discount or a direct link.
INFO discount group
INFO CLUBNIGHT artist
If you want register as a media representative, please mind our guidelines .
Options & Prices
To participate in jazzahead! choose one of the following options:
As a co-exhibitor, you are registered at a joint stand, e.g. a country or label. These are some of our umbrella stands:
German Market (stand number 6C22)
- for bookers and promoters for clubs and festivals from Germany, associations, musicians and bands as well as other parties from Gemany
- area is funded
- registration fee is 135€ + 19% VAT
Umbrella Stand USA (6A23)
- for management and booking agencies, promoters for clubs and festivals, musicians and bands as well as other participants from the USA
- registration fee is 330€ + 19% VAT
- a second pass for a company member is only 135€ + 19% VAT
Umbrella Stand Showcasing Artists & International Promoters (6C20)
- for our 2020 showcasing artists, jury members and international guests of German Jazz Expo the registration is free
- for all other bookers the registration fee is 135€ + 19% VAT
- stand is organized by jazzahead!
Umbrella Stand Partner Country Canada (6C30)
- for Canadian program bookers, labels, festivals, musicians and organisations
- registration fee to jazzahead! for delegates at this stand is 135€ + 19%VAT.
Umbrella Stand Central Europe (6B23)
- for management and booking agencies, promoters for clubs and festivals, musicians and bands as well as other participants from Central Europe
- registration fee is 330€ + 19% VAT
- a second pass for a company member is only 135€ + 19%VAT
Umbrella Stand Southern Europe (number tbc)
- More infos soon
Umbrella Stand Young Professionals (stand number 6A20)
- More infos soon
Other umbrella stands / country umbrella stands
Many regions and countries are already represented here. If you are considering participating as co-exhibitor, just contact us and we will be happy to forward it to the appropriate organization.
If you have further questions or need more details regarding the stand and/or jazzahead!, please contact Maleni Piyasiri, +49(0)421 3505298
As a professional participant, you can take part in the fair for 1 to 4 days without booking a stand.
Media representatives can sign up for press accreditation. More information and our accreditation guidelines can be found here.
Registration will be possible online until 1 April 2020. After that registration is only possible on site.
Please note: A registration as a prfessional participant on site will be charged additionally with 20 € plus 19% VAT. Registration as an exhibitor or co-exhibitor is no longer possible on site.
|5 September 2019||Online registration starts|
|5 September – 31 October 2019||Showcase Application Phase|
|11 October 2019||Early Bird Rate for professional participants ends|
|Mid-December 2019||Announcement of the showcases to the selected bands|
|January 2020||Public announcement of the showcase bands|
|10 January 2020||2nd rate for professional participants ends|
|10 March 2020||Deadline Guide Entry & Stand Booking|
|17 March 2020||Deadline Service booklet / furniture order|
|1 April 2020||Online registration closes / registration now only on site and only for professional participant and media representatives|
- Thu 23 April 10:00 AM – 07:00 PM
- Fri 24 April 10:00 AM – 07:00 PM
- Sat 25 April 10:00 AM – 07:00 PM
- Sun 26 April 10:00 AM – Noon
- Thu 23 April · 07:30 PM – 00:40 AM
- Fri 24 April · 02:00 – 06:35 PM / 07:30 PM – 00:40 AM
- Sat 25 April · 02:00 – 06:35 PM / 07:05 PM – 01:40 AM
Hall Plans & Rooms
In case you wish to discuss larger stand bookings or room rentals beforehand, please contact Maleni Piyasiri .
jazzahead! has partnered with the Enterprise Europe Network Bremen to offer the jazzahead! Matchmaking service to all participants.
From December you can register for participation.
- During this “Speed Dating”, we bring together companies and other organizations looking for partners to advance their projects
- Participants will share their offers or requests and meetings will be scheduled in advance
- Bilateral meetings (Matchmaking) are a quick and easy way to meet new potential customers, service providers and cooperation partners
- Attendees meet and greet in 20-minute intervals, then the bell rings and the next discussion begins
- Instead of arranging business meetings by chance, our B2B sessions guarantee fixed reserved tables for every meeting
jazzahead! is the world’s largest meeting place for the international jazz scene. More than 3,400 professional participants from over 60 countries meet here in Bremen once a year. If you want to know which companies have already registered for the upcoming edition, have a look at the current list of participants.
As a registered participant for jazzahead! 2020 you have the opportunity to view the contact details of the participants who have agreed to the publication of their data via the Participant Portal.